Hi! I’m Dr. Priscilla Chee.
I am a child neurologist with a special interest in providing comprehensive care to children and teenagers with headaches. My approach centers on partnering with families to help children achieve their full potential, gain a deeper understanding of their condition, and learn the skills needed to manage their physical & emotional well-being.
My other professional interests include:
- Resident & medical student education. I serve as associate program director of Loma Linda University’s child neurology residency.
- Medical informatics, particularly the creation of efficient, easily-referenced documentation in the electronic medical record. I am accredited by Epic as a physician builder.
- The intersection of video games & neurology. I have vast experience with MMOs/MOBAs (World of Warcraft, League of Legends, Lost Ark), puzzle platformers (Ori and the Blind Forest, Trine), MUDs and play-by-email RPGs.
- Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Assistant Professor, Pediatrics & Child Neurology, Loma Linda University
- Associate Program Director, Child Neurology Residency, Loma Linda University
- Assistant Medical Director, Clinical Informatics, Loma Linda University Health